One Lovely Blog Award (eeh!)
Hey hey! So today a lovely blogger behind the lovely blog Ramblings of a College Introvert was given The One Lovely Blog Award and now, she has nominated me for the award as well. And I’m so touched. I can’t believe this is happening because I never thought my blog would get this far; where I would be nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award and have 3 other awards since I moved my blog from Weebly to WordPress about 10 months (wow! has it been that long?) ago. And so I wanted to say thank you to everyone and thank you especially to the blogger behind the blog Ramblings of a College Introvert for nominating me for the award. As well, congrats for the award!
Now, The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for newer bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers* you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Now for the 7 Facts About Me:
- I am reading Blood of Olympus right now, I got it for free (which I’ll talk about when I review it), I’m almost done with it and I love it more than the other Heroes of Olympus books.
- I really want a puppy and kitten.
- My favorite thing other than reading is to listen to music and I don’t technically have a favorite song right now.
- If I could, I would live in the world of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and Marvel/X-Men so I could have a wand and be magical and have superpower-y things…..
- I am writing a novel, which will be the first in a hopefully 4 book series, based off of Alice in Wonderland.
- I still watch Disney and am pretty disappointed that some of my favorite TV shows ended or got taken off.
- If I had to choose a fictional character I was most similar to, it would be Hermione Granger.
And now, the award for The One Lovely Blog Award goes to:
- Books Keep Me Sane
- Brianna’s Bookish Confessions
- Nikki Young Writes
- Suddenly They All Died
- Assembled Creatively
- Bungling Housewife
- The Pretty Books
- Cate Russell-Cole
- Books and Bark
- Searching The Clouds
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Always Opinionated Girl
And that is it for this post, well, almost. I’m so happy and thankful for all of you guys. Thank you lovely blogger from Ramblings of a College Introvert and congrats once again to you! Now I did want to add on a short little thing: I just created a new poll that has a bit to do with the new blog feature Friday Finds and so if you could answer the poll, that would be awesome and make me even happier. Thank you guys! Have a great day/night and tata for now!
*So I was going to do 15 bloggers and I actually did have a 15th blogger picked out but it didn’t feel like a good time to nominate for the award – even though she does deserve it – due to the most recent topic on her blog. I’m not going to mention the name of the blogger or the blog but I will tell you this, she has a pretty awesome blog…I love reading her posts.