Hello world! So today is day nine of Book Bumbling’s #BookBlogWriMo. If you want to find out what that is/take part in it with me, then just click here. It is quite fun and quite quite interesting. Now today’s prompt is to “share your blogging process and rituals using the hashtag #blogflow”. Now I kinda have a blogging ritual/process but not really so bear with me if my answer doesn’t totally answer the prompt:
1) So I don’t know if you guys have noticed this but I always say hello or some version of hello in the beginning of my post. It’s weird to just get into the post first thing and it’s nice to say hello to everyone.
2) If I’m doing an event or something, I always link up to the person who started it. Even if it’s all month long like #BookBlogWriMo is. It’s my way of making sure the person gets credit and that you (the audience/reader) gets that, whether you follow(ed) my posts from day one or day 30.
3) I’ve started to always ask questions at the end of my posts. It’s a way for me to get you guys to talk to me more and interact with the post/me which is something I absolutely love.
4) I always say have a great day/night at the end of my posts. It’s almost like saying hello at the beginning of the post; it’s a way to say I hope your day or night goes well and I want you to know that.
5) I always say tata at the end of my posts as well. To be honest, this is just because I love saying that. It makes me feel so..I don’t even know how to describe it, but it made me just replace bye with tata….
Well, that’s it for today. That actually wasn’t as hard to do as I thought, but at the same time I’m not totally sure I answered the question…..if I didn’t, I guess my answer is I don’t have any blogging rituals/processes….I just blog whenever and how-ever (the dash is there because I don’t mean the however kind of however, I just meant to go along with the flow of ever and so happened to have had the word how in there). Anyways, what are your blogging rituals/process? Or, do you have any specific thing you have to do in each post or on your blog in order for the post or blog to feel like you/right? Tell me your answers in the comments! I love your comments! Thank you! Come back tomorrow for even more questions and answers, have a great day/night and tata for now!