Which Posts Are My Most Popular?
Hey everyone! How are you guys? Well, today is day 11 of Book Bumbling’s #BookBlogWriMo – “a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging. There’s no word count requirement, no daily writing requirement, very little requirements in general. Just post the posts on the day they should be posted!…Answers to the prompts can be as short or long as you like….You can also write them whenever you want to….As long as they’re posted on the right day, it’s all good.” – and the prompt is “find the 10 most popular posts on your blog. Link to them, talk about them, tell us why we should love them.” If you want to find out more, or take part in it (with me!), click here! Now here is my answer to today’s prompt with funnily enough a top ten on Top Ten Tuesday (and yes this one is ranked in order from most popular,1, to least popular,10):
1) The Top Ten Romantic Books I’ve Read – this post was on Valentine’s Day in order to commemorate Valentine’s Day and was actually, due to the high volume of people who liked it, the reason I started doing Top Ten Tuesday’s. So if you are interested in seeing what my first Top Ten was and why so many people liked it, take a look!
2) Same Old Brand New HP: The “new” Harry Potter stories – Guest Post – for this post, it is kinda easy to see why it gained popularity: it was a guest post and it was about Harry Potter and that is exactly why you should read it….I love the post myself.
3) Top Ten Books You Can’t Live Without Reading – this was to be honest nothing special compared to the previous post save for the fact that I felt like I, as a book blogger, was doing my duty recommending books to read. It felt awesome. If you want to find out what books you should read, take a look at the post!
4) Inspiration, or, What’s in a name? – Guest Post – this post gained popularity for one of the same reasons why number 2 gained popularity: it was a guest post and everyone loves guest post. It shakes things up a bit. Also the story (it is a story more) is pretty interesting and gains some insight into a pretty cool blog/blogger so check it out!
5) See Effie Trinket’s Still From THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 – it’s about Mockingjay/Hunger Games/Effie Trinket/spoilers. ‘Nuff said.
6) WATCH: Marissa Meyer Talks THE LUNAR CHRONICLES and FAIREST – it is about MARISSA MEYER! and her awesome books! Also ’nuff said.
7) Top Ten Best #BannedBooks I’ve Read + Don’t Forget – the previous week was Banned Books Week so this had to happen and it was pretty awesome. Take a looksie!
8) You Just Moved In..Thought I May Stop to Say Hello – this was the third day of the most recent (or maybe two more recents ago…not sure) blogging 101 challenge and so it was pretty awesome to have people to stop in and get a warm welcome (and be told that they can want me to follow them b/c who doesn’t love having awesome people following their work?)…..so stop in and add yourself to the mix of people I should follow!
9) MAJOR NEWS!!! – this was a pretty cool post because it was announcing something new that me and Vyas from Assembled Creatively were going to do. Unfortunately from lack of enthusiasm we stopped the project but I’d be happy to start it up again so comment on the post that you want more!
10) Top Ten Ships – Everyone loves book characters and everyone loves them even more when they have found their soulmate so this post was my way of saying what two characters were/could be soulmates.
Well. That’s all. I hope you guys loved them! Tell me in the comments below what your fav post(s) was/were and which (if any) were your least fav! I would love to know your thoughts and comments! Thank you! Merci! Gracias! Come back tomorrow for more cool questions and answers! Have a great day/night and tata for now!