Friday Finds: Week 17
Hello! This is week 17 of Friday Finds! Friday Finds is basically “the place where you will get all your fandom related news (that means book news and their movies news) and your writing/blogging news”. If you want more info, and you want to see all the other weeks’ news, click here. Now let’s get this show on the road! Here are all the Friday Finds of this week, from last Saturday to today.
- 3 Must-Have Apps for Writers, the Android Edition
- 3 Ways to Carve Content From Writer’s Block
- The inner horse – and your fictional character’s true nature
- Logrolling in Our Time*, or, You Can’t Take Blurbs With You
- 24 Things No One Tells You About Book Publishing
- HOW DO YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT POINT OF VIEW FOR YOUR STORY?
- Facebook Releases Guide to Smart Publishing Feature for Publishers
- #12 How to Make Sure Your Book Cover and Interior Design Look Professional and Credible — With Joel Friedlander
- Tips On Writing Your First Book
- HOW TO AVOID LEGAL ACTION FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- 15 Most Anticipated Young Adult Books of 2015
- The future of books looks a lot like the past
- The Week’s Most Popular Posts: January 12 – 16, 2015
- Feel Good Friday: Harry Potter fans push to make a difference in anti-slavery campaigns
- James Patterson releases the ‘world’s first’ self-destructing book
- 2015 Is the Year of the Feminist YA Novel
- This Is What It’s Like To Watch “Harry Potter” For The First Time
- Want to win an ARC from four of the top upcoming YA releases? Read on.
- MONDAY MUSINGS: WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS HAVE PERSONALLY INFLUENCED YOU?
- How To Bust TBR Guilt
- TMI TV Tuesday: The Importance of the Fandom
- Middle School in Canada engages in awesome “Harry Potter” week – MuggleNet contributes with special guest
Well, I hope you guys liked that! Tell me your thoughts on week 17 – and tell me what you think about the feature itself – in the comments below! Thank you, have a great day/night, and tata for now!