Top Ten Best Moments In A Reader’s Life
Hola world! How are you guys? I’m great. So as a fellow reader/blogger, there are some pretty amazing moments that a person can experience as a reader. This top ten list is about those amazing moments! I hope you guys enjoy the post and can relate. Here we go:
- That moment when you hold a book that you just bought and feel a sense of achievement.
- When a book is on sale…
- When a book you’ve been waiting for a hundred years is on sale…
- When a book that just came out is on a ridiculously low price
- When you open a book for the first time and smell that new book smell
- When you see a book worn down from years of reading
- When you’ve finished what you think is the last book in the series and then see the next one comes out really soon
- When you re-read a childhood book or series (and fall in love all over again)
- When you read a new book or series and start to fall in love with the characters and the plot
- When you meet a fellow reader (who also likes the same books as you!) and you guys start talking about them and you’re filled with that fuzzy, warm feeling you get when you’re around your “kind”
So that’s it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Now, I have a couple of questions for you: are these true? Can you relate to these? Do you have any other “best moments” as a reader? Let me know in the comments below! I really want to know your thoughts and ideas! Also, don’t forget to check out the grand opening of my new day-post 10 Second Reviews! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!