Guess What Happened Again?? (EEEH!)
Hello peoples of the world/universe! So I was looking at my blog stats a couple of days ago (you guys are awesome btw) and looked down at my referrers…long story short, one of the referrers was a blog called The Enchanted Book (love the title!) and they nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award which is amazing! Thank you very much for the nomination and congrats to you!
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than or equal to 3000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
So for the questions:
1) Who was your first fictional boyfriend/girlfriend?
I’m not really sure on that one…hmm…
2) How do you decide what book to read next?
There’s no one answer to this unfortunately; it can go any number of ways. For example, if something is part of a series I’m reading, I’ll read that or I may just have found the book via Goodreads or some other place and found it interesting or the book may be recommended to me. There’s no really one way it happens.
3) What bookish thing (aside from books) is a big part of your life? (ex. Goodreads, Booktube)
Goodreads I guess is a big part of my bookish life. As I said, I use it to find books and it’s a great place to connect with authors and show some love.
4) Have you ever marathoned a book trilogy/series? If so, which one?
I did actually, once last summer and twice the summer before. Two summers ago, I marathoned a show based off of the book series Heartland and I read in three days, the 11 books that had come out at the time of the Women’s Murder Club.
5) What is/are your favourite TV show(s)?
Ooh, I have no idea. I have so many!
6) Which is your favourite food/beverage to eat/drink while reading? (this is if you do so!)
I don’t usually eat or drink while I’m reading.
7) What are your other obsessions, aside from books?
Well one obsession is definitely/obviously blogging…I love it so much! And can chocolate and music in general be obsessions? because I love them both so much as well.
8) If you could choose a bookish career, which would it be?
Oh this is hard. I think I would choose to work at a bookstore like Barnes and Noble. That’d be awesome for me.
9) What are three of your favourite book quotes?
Roar! There are so many! How do you expect me to pick just three?? Hmmm….I think that they would be “Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light” from Prisoner of Azkaban, “You love me. Real or Not Real?” from Mockingjay and “One must always be careful of books, said Tessa, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” from Clockwork Angel.
10) What are your top three bookish pet peeves?
I don’t really think I have any bookish pet peeves…wait, never mind. I do. Okay here they are (I just thought of them): when someone borrows a book and then doesn’t return it or (2) they return it, but it’s in worse condition. Three is when you read a book that’s part of a series but then the next book doesn’t come out for a long long time.
11) What is your worst reading habit?
Hm. I don’t think I have a bad reading habit now but I did used to fold the corners of the pages in books. I know, I know, you probably don’t like me right now, but my friend who was very annoyed with my habit gave me a bookmark but I lost it. I went back to a bit then I just stopped and now I just remember the page I am on.
Okay now for my questions:
Which fictional character are you most like?
Why did you get into blogging?
Are you a feminist? Why or why not?
Who are your top three favorite authors?
Which 5 books would you take with you to a desert island?
What is your favourite childhood book?
When was the last time you cried reading a book?
Which type of genre is your favorite? Why?
What is your favorite book turned movie?
If you were in Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Now, instead of only picking 5 – 11 bloggers, I’m opening up the nominations to everyone 🙂 You guys are all awesome and you deserve this award. If you do it, just link up so I can see it 🙂 It’d be much appreciated!
Well, that’s it! Thank you once again to the wonderful blogger from The Enchanted Book and congrats to all of you Liebster nominees! Tata for now!