Top Ten Books That Should Be TV Series
Hello world! So today’s top ten is based on two things: the fact that The Mortal Instruments is becoming a TV Show salled Shadowhunters and this tweet:
This started a twitter convo between me, Sarah K and another person named Adriyanna Zimmermann on what books we wished were TV Shows. It got me thinking and so I decided that this week’s top ten should be about the Top Ten Books That Should Be TV Shows so thank you Sarah and Adriyanna! I hope you enjoy:
1) The Selection Series by Kiera Cass – could you imagine starting with a brief glimpse into Queen Amberley’s Selection then, every week, watching Maxon and America on screen and finally seeing their daughter’s Selection!
2) The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter – an all girls spy school with new adventures every week? Sign me up!
4) The Percy Jackson series/Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan – everyone including Rick Riordan wants a redo of the movies and having a TV show would be the perf way to pull this off (more Percabeth too!) and also include his other Greek/Roman series Heroes Of Olympus!
5) The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling – I loved the movies and actors but, and I’m pretty sure everyone else will agree, the movies missed quite a bit of the storyline. It’s understandable but if all the actors could play their characters in a tv show series and fans could see as they grew up again and pretty much all the things in the books were in the tv series then that would be beyond amazing….
6) The Cherub series by Robert Muchamore – can you imagine watching all the kids training to be spies and seeing their missions and the Cherub HQ? Ugh, I want this soo bad!
7) The 7 Kingdom Series by Kristin Cashore – All the beautiful monsters, Fire, Katsa and Po and Bitterblue on screen every week? YES, PLEASE!
8) The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah E Harkness – Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
9) The Mother – Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick – I want to see all the girls in the club and be part of the club and I just want this so badly!
10) The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer – So I originally had this is mind as part of this list but wasn’t totally sure if it would be a TV series but then asked Twitter for their opinion and got TLC as part of their answers so it’s definitely on here (thanks Sarah K and Ali!)
Well that’s it for today peoples! What did you guys think? Do you agree with my list? Do you have any additions? Tell me all your thoughts in the comments below!Thank you! Have a great day/night and tata for now!