The Beautiful Blogger Award (or how I almost cried)
Hello everyone! So it’s taken me a bit to write this post because I didn’t know what to say for receiving this and I still don’t know now, but I do have a bit of a better idea of what to say. If that was confusing, let me first start of my saying I received the Beautiful Blogger Award a couple of days ago by the amazing Tiffani from The Book Venom (I love the title of the blog!). It feels like quite the honor not just because it’s an award but also because someone else believes I’m “creative, original and add to the community” so thank you so much Tiffani; you’re incredibly sweet!
Now the award recognizes those who are “creative, original and add to the community”. The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
Okay so let’s do this! Here are the seven facts:
1) I love love love chocolate and I can’t live without it.
2) I am going to partake in July’s Camp WriMo and I’m so excited!
3) One of my hobbies is photography and I love it so much
4) I’m one of The Feministas
5) One day I hope to be actual friends with all my favorite authors
6) One of my goals this summer is to open up an Etsy shop
7) Blogging means so much to me because I’ve made so many new friends and been able to talk about some of my favorite things
And that’s all for the facts. Now for the nominees:
- Sabrina Wolfheart from Books and Bark
- Jenny from Jenny In Neverland
- P.H. Solomon from Archer’s Aim
- Roz Morris from Nail Your Novel
- Kate Tilton from Kate Tilton
- Carolyn from Geek Girl On The Pages
- Sarah K from The YA Book Traveler
AAAND that’s all! Congrats to all of the nominees and thanks so so so much again to Tiffani! Have a great day/night and tata for now!