Top Ten Most Inspiring Harry Potter Quotes
Hello everyone! So today’s top ten is thanks to Jellyfish Mama who shared an idea much much similar to this idea! Thank you! Anyway, I love this idea because I’ve already done quotes in terms of Top Ten posts however I’ve never looked at the inspiring quotes. And we all now Harry Potter, as magical and beautiful as it is, is incredibly inspiring. I go on and on about HP, and I probably sound a bit childish or immature with how much I bring it up, however it’s much more than child’s play. Some of the evidence to back this up comes in the form of the following quotes. So thank you Jellyfish Mama and I hope you enjoy:
1) “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” ― Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2) “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3) “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
4) “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
5) “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” ― ?
6) “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7) “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” ― Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
8) “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” ― Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
9) “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
10) “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
And that’s it. I hope you feel inspired now, love Harry Potter a little more now and/or realize Harry Potter is not some shallow, child’s book. Now, what are your favorite quotes from the Harry Potter series? Are any of the above quotes on your list? Tell me all your thoughts in the comments below! Also don’t forget to comment with future Top Ten post ideas! Thank you! Have a great day/night and tata for now!