Top Ten Best Halloween Costumes
Hello guys! Sorry about last week and about yesterday, hopefully this kinda makes up for it. Anyway, I don’t really have much of an introduction for this post except that it’s the Halloween edition and I have a little graphic for it! There *is* a regular graphic for non holiday posts but since this deals with Halloween, I thought I’d use this! All in all though, with all my struggles finding a good Halloween costume, I thought I’d come up with a list for me and you guys for now or for future reference. So here we go! Hope you enjoy:
1) Isabelle Lightwood in her white, for the club dress (this is actually what I’m kinda going to go as this year) – runes, straight hair pulled into a ponytail, high heels/high heeled boots, a red pendant, a fake whip or snake like bracelet, white dress and a black jacket if it’s cold
2) A “normal” Shadowhunter – black clothes and shoes, runes, and a seraph and/or stele
3) Wonder Woman – a red tank top, a little gold crown like thing, a rope, and blue tights/pants (with white stars)
4) A witch/wizard (classic) – a striped dress/shirt/leggings or regular clothes, a robe or cape, a wand and/or broom and a pointy hat
5) A witch/wizard (Harry Potter version) – skirt or pants, long stockings, a shirt and a robe, all with your House’s colors on it and a wand or other prop you want. Note: if you want to be Harry Potter himself, make your hair look a bit tussled, include round, black glasses and draw a lightning scar on your forehead.
6) Katniss Everdeen (in the Hunger Games) – wear brown or black clothes, long brown or black boots, have a (fishtail) braid and have a bow and arrow
7) Sherlock Holmes (from the BBC show Sherlock) – wear black pants, a white or dark shirt, a black long coat and a dark blue scarf
8) Belle – wear a white and blue dress and hold books or wear a long yellow dress and have a rose
9) Professor Dolores Umbridge – everything is pink, kittens are optional
10) Batman – either an actual Batman suit or all black clothes and shoes, a yellow belt with the Bat sign and the Batman mask,
And that’s all! I hope you enjoyed the post and now have some ideas on Halloween costumes either for this year or for coming years. What other costume suggestions do you have? Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you doing and/or what are some of your choices/ideas? Tell me all your thoughts in the comments below! Also please comment with future Top Ten post ideas; it’d be much appreciated! Thank you! Have a great day/night and tata for now!