Top Ten Most/Least Popular Posts of 2016
Hello loves! So it’s the week before New Year’s and since today is the last top ten of 2016, I thought I’d start the week off and end the 2016 Top Ten by looking back at my most and least popular posts of 2016! Hope you enjoy….
- How To #Booksfortrade
- DISCUSSION: Dissecting That BEA Article
- DISCUSSION: Diverse Rep in YA
- What The Even Is Happening Anymore?!
- It’s All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick – Blog Tour
Okay quick look back at the posts: I can see why the first four are on the lists – timing and importance – but that last one has me laughing LOLLLLL Usually my reviews/blog tour posts fly under the radar so I’m surprised that this one got so enough attention to be put on the list hahaha
- Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe – Blog Tour
- The Silent Pool by Phil Kurthausen – Blog Tour
- A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody – Blog Tour
- Iron Cast by Destiny Soria – #PiqueWeek Review
- Lies I Live By by Lauren Sabel – Blog Tour
So remember how literally 10 seconds ago I said that my blog tour posts usually fly under the radar?? Definitely true here though I am oddly sad to see my Iron Cast review on the list as I loved the book so much! BTW, you guys should totally read it!!! It’s definitely one of my fave reads of 2016!
And that’s my most and least popular post!! Be on the lookout for a special announcement tomorrow, and my end of year wrap-up/survey & 2017 goals and resolutions in the coming days! What was your fave/least fave post of mine this year?? And what do you think my special announcement will be?? Whoever gets it right, if anyone does, gets a shoutout and a social media or blog linkup tomorrow as well! Let me know down below what you think! BTW, SO to Duane from Wandering the Pages who was my 600th blog follower!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!