Top Ten 2017 Resolutions/Goals
Hello everyone and welcome to my first post of 2017! Whooooo!!! So, last year, I made a post of my top ten 2016 resolutions and I wanted to continue doing that this year! They’re gonna be a mix of personal goals and business/work goals so, without further ado, here’s my top ten 2017 resolutions/goals! Hope you enjoy:
- Workout more: I’ve already started doing yogawithAdrienne (soooo fun!) so hopefully I continue that!
- Spend less money: I spent a lot in 2016 on books, sub boxes and booksfortrade so I want to try and stop trading, stop buying sub boxes (or at least just buy one) and buy less books
- ….and make more money: I’m hoping by the end of 2017 I’d have made $500 from my combined businesses – Society 6, Red Bubble, custom design shop, Diverse Reads and the blogger organizers
- Finish an e-book I’m working on and finish the first draft of my Alice in Wonderland retelling: I hope for this every year but I’m getting closer to finishing so maybe 2017 is the year I actually do finish something related to writing??
- Get to 3500 followers on Twitter and 500 followers on Instagram
- Connect with more people and build more relationships
- …and lessen the amount of time I spend with/thinking about toxic people, faster
- Work with more publishers, companies, small businesses and bloggers
- Go to more signings or at least go to a convention
- Lessen my stress and anxiety while still reaching my goals
And that’s all. Some of the goals are a bit out there but I think they’re all quite doable and I’m excited to see what I do in 2017! Now, in addition to please telling me your thoughts on my goals below, what are your resolutions/goals for 2017? It can be personal or blog/business-ish like I did above! I’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas, advice and comments below! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!