Top Ten Vigilantes – Blog Tour
*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon*
Hello everyone! So today I am part of the blog tour for Vigilante* by Kady Cross and, for it, I am listing my top ten vigilantes! Before I list my faves off, though, let me share with you some book details:
Vigilante* by Kady Cross
Release Date: March 28, 2017
A brutally honest, uncompromising story about a teen girl who decides to take matters into her own hands.
It’s senior year, and Hadley and her best friend, Magda, should be starting the year together. Instead, Magda is dead and Hadley is alone. Raped at a party the year before and humiliated, Magda was driven to take her own life and Hadley is forced to see her friend’s attackers in the classroom every day. Devastated, enraged and needing an outlet for her grief, Hadley decides to get a little justice of her own.
Donning a pink ski mask and fueled by anger, Hadley goes after each of the guys one by one, planning to strip them of their dignity and social status the way they did to Magda. As the legend of the pink-masked Vigilante begins to take on a life of its own, Hadley’s revenge takes a turn for the dangerous. Could her need for vengeance lead her down a path she can’t turn back from?
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well it is – I already read it and my quite “OMG” review is coming soon – however today is about my favorite vigilantes (other than Hadley) in no particular order…. Leggo’:
- Felicity Smoak – she is incredibly smart and amazing at computers/hacking….aka she’s the best vigilante I’ve ever seen
- Oliver Queen/Arrow – tall, dark and way too brooding, he’s got an interesting personality and a great aim.
- Peter Parker/Spiderman – honestly, I’m as shocked as you are….He’s apparently considered a vigilante!
- Leonard Snart/Captain Cold – he’s sarcastic and he’s bad and he’s good and just all around wonderful
- Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog – he’s a little rough around the edges and yet a big teddy bear of mush in the middle
- Sara Lance/White Canary – the woman is freaking amazing like how the even though????
- Laura Lance/Black Canary – if you can be a lawyer, a vigilante and deal with the brooding Arrow all at one time then you deserve a reward….
- Rory Regman/Ragman – he’s wonderful and I love him. That’s all I can say.
- Thea Queen/Speedy – she ran a quite successful business for a couple years, knows how to use a sword and is incredibly educated…..#goals right there
- Cisco Ramon/Vibe – so he’s more good than vigilante-y but still…..he makes the best puns, he’s great at coming up with villain names, he’s awesome at tech and he’s a bit of a romantic…..I love the dude lol
And that’s all for my fave vigilantes! Now of course I have more than 10 faves but as I could only pick 10, I unfortunately had to cut a lot of people out of the list…..Anyways, I’m incredibly excited that Vigilante* is a book because God was it AMAZING! I’ll tell you more in my review coming soon but seriously y’all, you NEEEEEEEED to read this book! Like OMG downright one of the best books I’ve read all year! Lucky for you, you have the chance to win (3) finished copies of VIGILANTE (US Only)! To enter the Rafflecopter, click here!
Good luck to all in the giveaway! In the meantime, check out the author below, follow her on social media and then check out the tour hosts!
ABOUT KADY CROSS:
Kady Cross is a pseudonym for USA Today bestselling author Kathryn Smith. She lives in Connecticut with her husband and a pride of cats. She likes singing with Rock Band on the 360, British guys, Vietnamese food, and makeup (she’s hopelessly addicted to YouTube makeup tutorials!). When she’s not writing Kady likes to catch up on her favorite TV shows, read a good book or make her own cosmetics.
And that’s all! Thank you to Hannah from Irish Banana and Kady for organizing this blog tour and letting me tell the world how much they need Vigilante*, all while getting to list of my fave vigilantes! And thank YOU (yes, you!) for reading the post! Before you leave though, follow the rest of the tour! Have a great day/night and tata for now!
- 3/20: The Irish Banana Review – Makeup Looks
- 3/21: The Fake Steph – Looks From Books
- 3/22: Megnificent Books – Review
- 3/23: Bibliobuli YA – Q&A
- 3/24: The Book Return – Review