10 Valentine’s Day – Bookish Pick-Up Lines
Hello everyone! So, today is Valentine’s Day and I absolutely love it! I don’t have a romantic Valentine but my friends, my family and I have somewhat banded together as each other’s Valentines. Now, one of the reasons I love V-Day is because of how much love is shown on the day and not just in a romantic sense. Sure, people are showing their SOs a little more love than usual, but a lot of people are showing love to their family, their friends, their colleagues etc in some kind of way. Essentially, V-Day is the day where pretty much anyone can get away with being all lovey-dovey and mushy about it all. The best part though? All the pick-up lines that seem to accumulate throughout the day; I love joking around and using them on my friends! Thus, I thought that this year I’d make a list of 10 pick-up lines, but with the fun twist of being bookish related! Hope you enjoy…..
- Are you a library book? Because I can’t stop checking you out!
- You must have survived Avada Kedavra because you’re drop dead gorgeous!
- Dang, if you were a Dementor, I’d let you Kiss me!
- We must be in Charms class as I’m under your spell.
- I may not be the best Chaser, but I am a Keeper!
- You and me could write a bad Poe-mance
- Wow you are fine print!
- Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.
- YA no longer means young adult; you’re awesome.
And, my favorite…..
- Here’s a million dollars, buy any and all books you want.
[Related: The Top Ten Romantic Books I’ve Read]
Anyway, that’s all I have for the pick-up lines! A couple of them are mine (they’re the really bad ones lol) and the rest I found via a wonderful thing called the internet lol. Now, which pick up lines are your favorite? Do you have any other fun, bookish pick up lines you’ve ever heard or, better, used? If you use(d) any, I’d love to know if they worked! Let me know in the comments below! Thanks, have a great day/night (and a lovely Valentine’s Day) and tata for now!