5 Royal Reads If You Enjoyed The Royal Wedding
*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon*
Good afternoon everyone! So, you may not have known as it wasn’t publicized much and was totally kept on the down low (lol), but there was a Royal Wedding this past Saturday, between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. I know, you’re like, who are they!? Well, apparently they’re now the Duke and Duchess of Sussex! You know who else is a Royal? The people in the following 5 books….hope you enjoy:
- Daughter of the Pirate King* by Tricia Levenseller: Alosa is the daughter of the pirate king, sent on a mission to retrieve a hidden map but what will happen when she arrives on the ship it’s supposed to be on?
- Mirage* by Somaiya Daud: In the middle of a ceremony, Amani is kidnapped by the royal regime to take Princess Maram’s place as her body-double. Watch what happens as Amani navigates the royal court she grew to hate…
- The Wrath & The Dawn* by Renee Ahdieh: Khalid, the Caliph of Khorasan, kills every bride the dawn after they’re married and Shahrzad is the lucky woman to be next but somehow she survives the night….why was she alive in the morning and what’s she going to do about it?
- Three Dark Crowns* by Kendare Blake: Three magical sisters fight to the death to win the crown of Queen in this stellar fantasy…who will win and who will die?
- To Kill A Kingdom* by Alexandra Christo: when the siren Princess Lira kills one of her own, she is transformed into a human with the order to deliver Prince Elian’s heart to the Sea Queen or else remain a human forever, while the Prince tries to kill all sirens once and for all. What happens when Lira ends up on his ship with the promise to destroy them all?
And that’s all for the royalty! I loved allll of these books so muchhhhh and I really recommend you read them (for the royalty or not)!!!!! Anyways, have you read any of these royal-including books? What did you think? Also, did you watch the Royal Wedding on Saturday? I didn’t watch it as it was so early but I saw so many pictures and tweets about it on Twitter… Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!
*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon 😀