7 Spooky Books To Read In October
*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon*
Hello everyone! So, October has begun and it is one of my most favourite months of the year!! I love how it feels more fall-like, the weather and, especially, the fact that it is Halloween month! This October, among the many projects I am doing (inktober, UNICEF’s trick or treat charity month), I decided to start out this month by reading crime/mystery books to fit with the theme of spooky! Here are some recommendations for anyone else out there who wants to read more spooky books this October….
- City of Ghosts* by Victoria Schwab
- Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft* edited by Tess Sharpe and Jessica Spotswood
- Truly Devious* by Maureen Johnson
- Sadie* by Courtney Summers
- Not Even Bones* by Rebecca Schaeffer
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding* by Alexandra Bracken
- Hocus Pocus and The All-New Sequel* by A. W. Jantha & Matt Griffin
And that’s all for the recommendations! TBH there are sooo many amazing crime & mystery books that I could add but these are the books I’ve either read or heard so much about as being especially spooky! Now, have you read any of these books on this list? If so, what did you think (no spoilers!!)? If not, what book(s) are you most excited to read? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!
*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon 😀